By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - EGM that crystal bearers may very well be cancelled

Darc Requiem said:
To be honest with you guys, Trestres reminds me of Randy Quaid's character in Major League II.

I wonder what would satisfy trestres. And if I get an answer, it better not be something vague, like "more hardcore games".

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network

^ Less casual games.

Reggies said it best: "Nintendo's core gamers are insatiable."

I blame Nintendo for making such games and making a system that has so much gaming potential versus it's indirect competitors.

^_^ Nope, trestres is still on another board spewing verdicts. ^__^ "Mmmkay bird meat."

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

id like to think in some small way i made square enix make an announcement:)

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

according to gonintendo.
it is not canceled and there will be some announcement about it tomorrow.

lets just wait now
(-=

hello how are you.

A game I didn't care about might be getting canceled. Meh.

Around the Network
dib8rman said:
^ Less casual games.

Reggies said it best: "Nintendo's core gamers are insatiable."

I blame Nintendo for making such games and making a system that has so much gaming potential versus it's indirect competitors.

^_^ Nope, trestres is still on another board spewing verdicts. ^__^ "Mmmkay bird meat."

I distinctly wrote "nothing vague". How is "less casual games" less vague than "more hardcore games?"

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs