By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Pick "Ronster316"'s new sig and avatar for the remainder of this month!

Damn you bbsin and your thread over exposing our small bet to ensure i get the most vile sony/ps3 sigs and avatars of all time......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clever git lol

Around the Network

Looking on the bright side i have 27 platinum trophies 0 bronze 0 silver & 0 gold

Best gamer on the planet surely?

Cheers

Ronster316 said:

Damn you bbsin and your thread over exposing our small bet to ensure i get the most vile ps3 sigs and avatars of all time......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clever git lol

I'm sorry I couldn't devote more time Ron, but there's more hate coming from these guys than me, which means there's more creativity aswell. I just couldn't think of anything "smartass" enough to have on your sig. But hey dude, you should join the PS3 trophy league, you have 27!!! platinums and even the warhawk one!!!

Either way, without the help of these guys, I was about to just leave you alone or hand you a Rosie O'donnel avatar like i usually do.\ when i win avatar bets.

Also, I'll say that even though you say some crazy shit and are deeply biased against Sony, I'll give you much props for being a man and taking the punishment for losing the bet. Well done.

*Applauds Ronster's new sig and avatar*

Good picking lol.

Yup, i better make sure that i can find the relevant article before i sign up for anymore Avatar/sig control bets in future.

You got me this time, Nice one

And well done to Outlawauron for really rubbing it in with the whole Sega make crappy games thing grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr