By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Pick "Ronster316"'s new sig and avatar for the remainder of this month!

Ok, so here's the deal. I won a bet with Ronster (http://vgchartz.com/profiles/profile.php?id=27689) which won me his sig and avatar control for the rest of November.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=30&id=47728

As many of you know, he strongly dislikes Sony which is why I'm posting in the Sony section.

Long story short, I can't seem to get my creative juices flowing to find a good sig and avatar for him. Which is why I want to make it public. If no one can come up with a good replacement for Ronster, then I'll just have to let him keep his current stuff. So i ask of you Sony fans, preferably fanboys, please make a nice new avatar and sig for my pal Ronster.

This is his current sig:

"Percentage out of 100 that i like sony........ -100%        SEGA OWNS sony

Why do i dislike sony? google search... PLAYSTATION PROTOTYPE..... read the 1st article at the top of the page and then come back and try tell me that my reasons are not justified..... SEGA are LEGENDS in the gaming business...... sony are no good thieves.                     Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad"

The best suggestions will win. Now i got to get back to work....

Around the Network

The sig obviously need to state that he lost a bet with you and you're the greatest memember on vgchartz..... you know the essentials. hm....

or

or

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

I don't have any suggestions for a sig, but for an avatar it might be funny to have him wear a picture of the PS9 as punishment.

hehe, this will be intereting, but i don't have any suggestions :(

Around the Network

How about something like...

"I need to be more of a gamer by recgonizing SONY's success in pushing the console industry to the adult audience with the entry of the PSOne while also recgonizing SONY's growing and reputable contribution as a worldwide 1st and 2nd party developer for all gamers."

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

Jordahn said:
How about something like...

"I need to be more of a gamer by recgonizing SONY's success in pushing the console industry to the adult audience with the entry of the PSOne while also recgonizing SONY's growing and reputable contribution as a worldwide 1st and 2nd party developer for all gamers."

Now right that on the black board 100 times

MrBubbles said:

Nice cat.  I have three of my own.

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

I like the idea of the avatar to be the PS9. The sig should go like this:

"I LOVE SONY!!!! THEY CREATED THE PS1!!! THEY CREATED THE PS2!!! AND NOW THE BEST CONSOLE OF THE SEVENTH GENERATION IS THE PS3!!! GOOOOOOO SONY!!! GOOOOOOO PS3!!!! GOOOO GOD OF WAR, RATCHET AND CLANK, JAK AND DAXTER, GRAN TURISMO, (insert more franchises)!!!!

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"
Joeykanga said:

I like the idea of the avatar to be the PS9. The sig should go like this:

"I LOVE SONY!!!! THEY CREATED THE PS1!!! THEY CREATED THE PS2!!! AND NOW THE BEST CONSOLE OF THE SEVENTH GENERATION IS THE PS3!!! GOOOOOOO SONY!!! GOOOOOOO PS3!!!! GOOOO GOD OF WAR, RATCHET AND CLANK, JAK AND DAXTER, GRAN TURISMO, (insert more franchises)!!!!

I think Jordahns would make the guy cringe even more. It's true and mature (it also takes a personal jab by saying he is ignorant and not a real gamer). Yours seems more sarcstic and the guy may not care because of how sarcastic it souns.