By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Midnight launch Wrath of the Lich King, Will you be there?

I know i will! here only 14 more hours to go!

let the grinding begin =D

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network

Nah. Not worth the rush.

I'll load it up in a few days when the realms stabilize again. :P

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

No. I will wait for the right time. Besides, I've got other things to be addicted to...for now.

|Y|A|O|I|
¯¯¯¯¯¯My anti-drug™

famousringo said:
Nah. Not worth the rush.

well i did the same with TBC, and then i didn't have too many problems either. Might depend on the server you're playing on though

Mannoroth is going to die for a week, I can just feel it.

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

Around the Network
Neos said:
famousringo said:
Nah. Not worth the rush.

well i did the same with TBC, and then i didn't have too many problems either. Might depend on the server you're playing on though

Yeah, my server's pretty high-pop. Burning Crusade was insane. To make matters worse, there's a pretty severe faction imbalance on my realm.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

naa I don't want to fight 1000+ people for 5 mobs. so I'll wait a day or two or three.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

got it! installing now..

huge lines at my local mediamarkt, around 500 people lined up.

Neos said:
got it! installing now..

Where do you live? I live in The Hague, Netherlands and there weren't any lines =P Got it at around 15 minutes past midnight.

crazynarutard said:
Neos said:
got it! installing now..

Where do you live? I live in The Hague, Netherlands and there weren't any lines =P Got it at around 15 minutes past midnight.

Enschede ;)