By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why I want Animal Crossing Wii.

I was so happy earlier this year when we got Brawl, WiiFit, and Mario Kart Wii. Although I didn't buy WiiFit (it looked dumb), it was still a quality Nintendo game with a great peripheral. Now that the summer is over there is only one other Nintendo game to look forward to: Animal Crossing. I was never a fan of Animal Crossing, but the lack of decent games on the Wii recently has gotten me really hyped for the next Animal Crossing installment. Is there anyone else out there that will be buying Animal Crossing just because there's nothing else to buy this holiday season? If there is something else worth buying from a third party, could someone please tell me about it?

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

Around the Network

I imagine people will tell you about Tales of Symponia, Skate it, Shaun White Snowboarding, Deadly Creatures and Mushroom Men. Probably some others as well.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Im really excited for City Folk! other than that theres not that many good games coming out for wii anytime soon, well theres Dead Rising, thing is its 2 years old.

stof said:
I imagine people will tell you about Tales of Symponia, Skate it, Shaun White Snowboarding, Deadly Creatures and Mushroom Men. Probably some others as well.

Yep. All of those are great games, as well as Sonic Unleashed.

Animal Crossing is awesome anyway so you should get that as well.

Your problem is that you dont have a balance board, shaun white, skate it, and rayman 3 are going to use it.

Around the Network

My current to buy list

Alone in the dark 5?
Super Paper Mario
Animal Crossing?
Resident Evil UC?
Link's Crossbow Training?
Prince of Persia?
Geometry Wars: Galaxies
No More Heroes
Wii Fit
Fatal Frame IV
Blastworks
Boom Blox
Conduit
Okami
Wii Music?
De Blob
Wario Land

So no, I'm buying Animal Crossing, but not due to lack of games. I loved the GC version

You are weird.

Take my love, take my land..