By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

You got it!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network
Pellefant said:

@Gurok
Isn't that Cats?
That is really really old:)
Sorry I don't have any pics to post, just had to answer this one.

And, Simu, I'm more of a cat person so it's allright :)

It's not Catz and it's not called Cats either. I've never heard of a game called Cats. If you're positive it's this game, you've got the wrong name for it. You're on the right track though.

It's Alley Cat!
Man, completely forgot about that one. Pretty darn old school stuff :D

Here's another one. Played this on my dad's first IBM compatible, a monochrome 286 machine with a 40MB hard disk...

@stanleyBE: That's Deathtrack in b/w CGA. I'm going to love you. Welcome to VGChartz!

@Galaki: Dofus Arena? http://www.dofus-arena.com/

Around the Network

Gurrok how do you know all these??

Here is pretty hard one..

Hint:Fighting game for PS1.

Take my love, take my land..

Simulacrum said:

I don't, I just don't comment on the ones I don't know or can't figure out. Galaki left a pretty obvious clue in the URL of his screenshot.

Simulacrum said:

Here is pretty hard one..

Hint:Fighting game for PS1.

Evil Zone ?

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

celine got it..Your turn.

And for all:If you ain't gonna post pic say so..

Take my love, take my land..

Simulacrum said:
celine got it..Your turn.

And for all:If you ain't gonna post pic say so..

I hope you're not referring to me. I've got screenshots to post, I'm just waiting for either stanleyBE or Galaki to confirm that one of my answers is right.