By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - LBP...Moderated!

Damn. I just killed my own thread. Sugar Lumps!

Good to see this site is still going 

Around the Network

It's just a case of Sony covering their own ass which let's be honest...it makes sense. Though with that said, why would anyone sue with regards to LBP?

It's effectively free advertising so...O.o

Also with regards to people making their favourite characters (e.g Naruto, Solid Snake etc etc) in Soul Calibur 4, did anyone sue?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

I love the Sony Defense Force. You guys can justify anything.

So the phrase "failure to launch" didn't exist before that stupid movie was made? Come on. LBP was supposed to be soooooo good. If I were a PS3 owner, I would have been excited about it. But the publicity stunt with the recall, the server problems, and now the heavy moderation has overshadowed all the good publicity about it.

In my opinion, LBP is turning out to be more like what the naysayers thought it would be rather than what the fans thought it would be.

regardless of hype, hiccups and the likes, it doesn't take away from the fact that LBP is a great game.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

@ quartz what do you mean that is not copyright?

Around the Network

...cause I'm sure that sales of Mario Brothers are going to be negatively impacted due to the myriad LBP levels paying tribute to it. Nothing kills sales of a classic like some schmuck who spends 1/2 a day on something that barely resembles it.

Keep this in mind when reading what I type...

I've been gaming longer than many of you have been alive.

You're free to use it as you wish.

Domicinator said:
I love the Sony Defense Force. You guys can justify anything.

So the phrase "failure to launch" didn't exist before that stupid movie was made? Come on. LBP was supposed to be soooooo good. If I were a PS3 owner, I would have been excited about it. But the publicity stunt with the recall, the server problems, and now the heavy moderation has overshadowed all the good publicity about it.

In my opinion, LBP is turning out to be more like what the naysayers thought it would be rather than what the fans thought it would be.

So, wait, two things that are dead and gone now, ie the server issues (that I wasn't even aware of) and the "publicity stunt", and a third thing, which appears to have been reported by one site, and that every other open community gets (surely you must know about the issues Youtube is causing Google); these three things overshadow the remarkably and rarely seen amount of positive press that this game is getting.

yes i can use it because its rather generic, but lbp levels are being moderated because they show actual pictures and themes of copyrighted material...

I'm not here to play the 'Sony Defence Force'. Most of my comments are usually neutral.

@Domicinator. However you're right to point out some of the negative press LBP recieves and this thread is just showing one example of it. I can't understand why half this rubbish turns up. If I took a picture of someones car with a number plate and put it onto a site (www.barryboys.co.uk is a good example) it isn't copyright. Just like Users putting content into a game...

World has gone bonkers and people are trying to leech money out of Sony.