By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Will Home And NXE come out around the same time???????????

nxe is nov 19 i think

home is before the end of the year as promised

cough but they said the same thing last year and it was supposed to be released in june cough

Around the Network

God, I hope so. Home could overshadow entire games in my opinion. I haven't kept track of videos or seen/played the beta, though. I haven't researched the NXE either, but I'm looking forward to both.

It's amazing how we can update and change the experience of our consoles on such a routine basis. Video games have come such a long way. It's mindblowing.

I thought they were getting released on the same day?

Home is planning to release a beta this year. NXE is releasing in, what, two weeks?

No, they aren't going to release around the same time.

twesterm said:
Home is planning to release a beta this year. NXE is releasing in, what, two weeks?

You don't know that, Home could release today, tommorrow, next week, no one knows for sure.

Around the Network

PSN is really lacking - it needs Home. 360's Live is already doing so well without NXE.

I honestly wouldn't have bought my PS3 if Home didn't exist. Online and social features are so important in consoles nowadays. They better not screw up.

http://soundcloud.com/cathode

PSN: Parasitic_Link

Smashed said:
twesterm said:

You don't know that, Home could release today, tommorrow, next week, no one knows for sure.

Yeah, they could release it tomorrow and I could get killed by a toilet seat falling from a space station (who knows what show I've been watching today :-p).  I'm pretty sure Home isn't going to release tomorrow and I'm pretty confident I'm not going to get killed by a rogue toilet seat.

If there's anything Sony likes to do they like to announce things early and let people know about their stuff far in advance.

Would that show be Dead Like Me?

JaggedSac said:
Would that show be Dead Like Me?

no. NXE is launching like in two weeks or so. Home is never launching.