By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - True Motion Sensing/Capture

Check this out: http://www.guzer.com/videos/awesome_vr_game.php

this is how gaming should be going (see previous arguements). 

Going by this, the PlayStation Eye is closer to this tech then the Nintendo Wii. This would be a way more fun way to play games. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

DDDDDAAAAMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!! This is just like wii fit!!!but ur in the game!!!!

mM

do you know why we play games? because we want to do something that we can't in reality. but from what i've seen on this video, you need 10 years of acrobatic practice to have any chance of winning.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

nintendo_fanboy said:
do you know why we play games? because we want to do something that we can't in reality. but from what i've seen on this video, you need 10 years of acrobatic practice to have any chance of winning.

lol, no you can just punch the ninja. Lol but sure looks like fun expecially with an hd tv.

mM

Geez. That is old. I remember arguing about that months and months ago.

Around the Network
nintendo_fanboy said:

it is a demo for a reason... you dont need to be able to do a backflip to throw a punch or kick or jump.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

This is cool and all but it lacks feed back. If i'm going to punch or kick someone, I want to feel like I made contact or if I get hit, I want a sensation to tell that I have been hit (of course, in a manner that dosen't cause any pain). Things like the eyetoy and xbox vision are great and all but I need some sort of force feedback. Also this thread name is going to cause stupid fights between sony and nintendo fanboys.

ssj12 said:

Check this out: http://www.guzer.com/videos/awesome_vr_game.php

this is how gaming should be going (see previous arguements).

Going by this, the PlayStation Eye is closer to this tech then the Nintendo Wii. This would be a way more fun way to play games.

The PSEye is no closer to doing this than the Wiimote.  Why does every single thing you find on the internet have to be made into a way you think the PS3 is better than the Wii?  Also, this is REALLY old.

Won't load for me for some reason.

If I have to have a blue wall in my house, I'm not going to buy it...sorry =).

You also realise that any system like this would cost way more than the wii as well right? The eye toy thingy isn't anywhere near as good as this.

Having said that, if someone invents a holodeck for 250$, I'm all in!

edit: seriously man...HOLODECK ME!