By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I started Playing OOT just in time for the 10th anniversary

"find 2 more cyrstals and come back to me"

Why would you as a 'new school' gamer ask other gamers about spoilers?
Prove yourself. Beat the game.

Around the Network

Aha! I challenge you to find all the Skulltulas without help! About the graphics, I think they still look good, specially some lighting effects.

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

haha, who starts playing an n64 game for the first time and says the graphics look like crap!? oh i feel sad for those who didn't grow up with NES/SNES/Genesis.

end of '08 predictions: wii - 43 million,  360 - 25 million, ps3 - 20 million

Games I've beat recently: Super Mario Galaxy, Knights of the Old Republic, Shadow of the Collossus

Proud owner of wii, gamecube, xbox, ps2, dreamcast, n64, snes, genesis, 3DO, nes, atari, intellivision, unisonic tournament 2000, and gameboy

Well, at least don't come back on here after completing the game and say it's overrated and it's a hunk of crap. It's a 10 year old game, most of the games you've played today which you would say is superior to OoT probably copied OoT in some way.

Incidently, if you don't say it's a hunk of crap, then you're a typical nintendo fanboy that isn't ready to accept the fact that OoT is outdated in 2008 (gameplay, graphics, story etc).

So good luck with that (my advice: best for you to say you enjoyed it or disliked it, just don't mention whether you agree or disagree with it's no.1 ranking).

wow. that was so cool. This game is much harder than Twilight princess. I didn't know that the whole point of the Goron city was to torch the enterance on the 3rd floor until after 1hr spent in the city. Do i have to buy the shield in Hyrule city to stop the guy that says "stop me and you'll get something"?

Around the Network

I will give you one hint:

No. That is not how you stop him.

Spoiler alert:

There are considerably more dungeons than just those three. In fact you go to a whole other world where many dungeons lie and the game is actually very long.

The caves are nothing. A bit ahead of you lies a dungeon which has made grown men cry in agony. Be prepared for that

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach

Please do not read that spoiler

Highwaystar it would be appreciated if you would just edit it out altogether, you know he's going to read it

You won't regret playing the game which IMO is the best game ever created. Graphics are really good and music is superb, the game doesn't look like crap at all. It may have hurt your eyes because of the sudden current gen to 2 gens back jump, but after some hours of gameplay you will likely forget about that since you will be inmersed in the most epic and fantastic adventure ever.

Trust me: beat the game and you will be enchanted by it. Then you can go back and clear it 100% with all the extras and secrets. A true masterpiece.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies