By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I started Playing OOT just in time for the 10th anniversary

I never played the game before, because i was too young, but now i started playing yesterday, and it seems like it's pretty good. Though I had doubts about the game's length, because Princess Zelda says "find 2 more cyrstals and come back to me". Does this mean the game only has 3 dungeons? How long is it going to take me to finish the game? BTW, the game looks like crap. How did it look 10yrs ago?

Around the Network

Don't ask anymore questions.

Just play.

In fact, leave this topic. Chances of spoilers are too high.

Khuutra said:

Just play.

Best advice one could give.

Khuutra said:

Just play.

Yeah, just play it. Don't bitch about the Gfx ;P

GamingChartzFTW said:
Khuutra said:

Just play.

Yeah, just play it. Don't bitch about the Gfx ;P

Oh, yeah. OP original question.. ten years ago they looked pretty good, far from "crap".

Around the Network

stfu and experience greatness my friend :)

Like everybody else said go play the game and don't come back until you have beaten it.

What they said...

Do I need to repeat what they said? Lol... Just continue playing it...

Oh and it's not crystals, it's Spiritual Stones.

Oh and graphics were very good for its time... Gee, think of it, it was made 10 (TEN!!!) years ago... 3D was pretty new back then. What did you expect? PS3 textures and meshes?

Seriously you will love it much more if you experience it for yourself without any help or hints.

I'm not trying to be rude. Trust me, you will enjoy it more because you went in blind.