By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who is buying Naruto: The Broken Bond (X360)

We have all heard about Namco Bandai's ps3 exclusive Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm(which I plan on buying) but little has been said about Ubisoft's 2nd 360 Naruto exclusive The Broken Bond. Last year Ubisoft released Rise of a Ninja which was very good. So I was wondering who is getting The Broken Bond? PS. The little hype surrounding The Broken Bond must be from that Ubisoft boycott Nintendo fanyboys threw down?????

Around the Network

I didnt care much for the demo....it looks great but plays boring to me.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

I didn't know there was a demo, i'll have to download it.

I think the lack of hype is maybe because the game doesnt look like a quality one.

lol, Ubisoft.

... Wait, what are we talking about here? Oh, their new Naruto game. I don't know, I didn't follow the anime, but I intend to check them all out soon. I guess I'll start with Rise of a Ninja when I do get into the anime. Only going to rent both games though, doesn't look ''buy-worthy.''

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

if i had to choose..

namco bandai.

ubisoft doing a japanese game? big no.

well it shows, since the quality of namco bandai title it's superior.

Jo21 said:
if i had to choose..

namco bandai.

I know it doesn't sound right but last years naruto game by ubisoft was pretty damn good I thought!

yup, demo has been out for days.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=47532&start=0

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
segajon said:
Jo21 said:
if i had to choose..

namco bandai.

I know it doesn't sound right but last years naruto game by ubisoft was pretty damn good I thought!

It was good. Ubisoft made the best Naruto game so far IMO. It's adventure and fighting, not just fighting. A straight up fighting game has short replay value.

Ubisoft makes good games.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

not really, too many good games are coming out for me to shell out $60 on another naruto game