By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - review system is broken mods (twesterm lol) please ban me for a month!

Clearly the review system is broken, clearly with these biased review sites every x360 gets unjustified praise, ps3 games get the 2nd class review treatment. Had the review system not been broken i would have won my bet and for that reason i want take my 1 month ban now so I can medidate lol.

Eurogamer - Mgs4 8/10 - Halo 3 10/10 Wtf?

1UP - R2 8.3/10 - gears of war 2 10/10 wtf?

The review system is turning into the fox corporation unfair and unbalanced jouralism/reviews lol

Around the Network

looool.

SDF boss, you don't deserve Metal Gear. Gamers deserve Metal Gear.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

This is so immature!

On a lighter note...

Leaders shouldn't leave their troops in the battlefield all alone.....especially in November which is a BIG month!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

WWMJD?(What Would Michael Jackson Do?)

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:

This is so immature!

On a lighter note...

Leaders shouldn't leave their troops in the battlefield all alone.....especially in November which is a BIG month!

That is not the way to talk to your leader, dont make me call out the troops. this is your final warning!

Come-on Megaman2, you are better than this. I understand you are unhappy, but.......no need to get yourself banned. Reviews are just that, reviews, dont let it get you down.

@ darthdevidem01 hes not a leader !!! dont inlude me with THAT .

@megaman9 you dont need a review to support something.

TheTruthHurts! said:
Come-on Megaman2, you are better than this. I understand you are unhappy, but.......no need to get yourself banned. Reviews are just that, reviews, dont let it get you down.

I need to medidate, these unbiased reviewed have hurt me spiritually. The sony leader will come back stronger in the meantime position yourself on the roof mods on twelve o'clock.

The captain always goes down with the ship.

Tease.