By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Xbench as recuested ameratsu

well here is the test xD i will put the detailed information as my video card sucks 2600xt waiting for the next upgrade to the mac pro to get a new one VGA because i dont want to mess up with their BIOS to get it working

here are the details to see i am not lying :) 

[img=http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/7600/xbenchbm6.th.png]

Around the Network

http://vgchartz.com/mailbox/sendmessage.php?to=7459

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

sorry man thx about that 8( didnt know you could do that xD

I just want to say your computer is a beast! o_O

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

lol thx, and thx again for the info =)

Around the Network

hey 4lc0h0l, thanks for posting your results. the disk test usually drags it down a ton, though. I'd really like to see the results without the disk test. no need for a screenshot, just post your score if you'd like. The reason i asked in the first place is I wanted to see how the osx86 pc i built compares to a real mac pro.

thanks

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

i am getting 261.25 without the disk test. How much you get on your pc and what hardware does it got? As i might build a PC for other porpuse and would like to osx86 on it

here you go (large picture warning) xbench score 227

with disk test it was 153.xx

specs are: q6600 (not overclocked) / ga ep45-ds3r / 4 gb ddr2 1064mhz / asus 8800gs

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

nice score and nice rig, yeah damn disk thats why i got 10 gb of memory i just cant stand the damn hard disk when i go multiproces

well thx for the info =)

oh btw if you like to run multiple things at the time and strong app i recoomend you FB dimms they are expensive but man its so usefull when you are running demanding app