By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom - Viewtiful Joe returns!

yeah, i'm a little bit bummed out that it's going to the wii. it needs a ps3 release so we, north americans, can import it.

Around the Network
Dno said:
im still pised this game is on the wii... no fighting game fan wants this on any controller but the ps3....

Well considering that arcade cabinets aren't built with PS3 controllers for you to use, I'm sure there's a better choice out there.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Hahahaha! That is just great. That makes me want to bust out Viewtiful Joe for good old-fashioned beatdown.

Now this game officialy got my interest! Totally loved Viewiful Joe on the good-ol Gamecube! <3!!!

Have to go back to that game somtimes and try to beat all the bosses in a row! Totally freakin' nuts that game was if you ask me! Definitely top-10 hardest games ever material!

Really loved the character and the graphics! Henshin a-go-go!!! And That blue evil dude too please! And his girlfriend ...

Oh wait, there is a fighting game already for him called Viewtiful Joe: Red Hot Rumble??!!!?! ... Muahahaha!!! That's awesome too! In Super smash bros style!

THE NETHERLANDS

Come to think of it, the only way this could be better is if they also included Gene from God Hand.

I am waiting, Capcom.