By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Official Gears of War 2 Review Thread

GOW 2 will ACTUALLY be Huge. At least 2.5 mill first week

Around the Network

This game will demolish Halo in terms of gameplay.

Too bad there isnt a round for America in predicitons league.

expecting really high sales, alot of 360 and gears of war commercials in norway now.

Oh man, nothing better than a game that deliver, this game is gonna be HUGE. Can't wait, its a sure buy the day it release. If this is better than the first one the disc is going to stay permanently in my 360 untill the next one :P

My favorite games for this gen:

1. Gears of War    2. MGS4    3. Killzone 2   4. Halo 3(Underated by many)      5. Mass Effect

Around the Network

^ You can count me, but I think I'll also be playing L4Dead and Fallout!

Passenger57 said:
^ You can count me, but I think I'll also be playing L4Dead and Fallout!

Amen brother.  Rushed through Fable 2 (middle choice for those who care) just so I could start Fallout 3 yesterday, so I can get as far as possible by Friday. 

Gears 2 is going to more than eat up my time till L4Dead...and I'm not even sure L4Dead will pry me away, but it's a day one purchase regardless.

@SHMUPGurus Hell of a better job then I could have done.

The wait till Friday is torture.

Beautiful looking thread SCHMUP, I'll be getting Gears 2 day one thanks to Gamestop's ad, so I guess I'll be seeing you and the others online =).

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Thanks guys for the comments! I still don't know how to do little blue bars instead of ''___________asasas__________'' though. :/

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!