By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Little Big Planet + Gradius....Awesome!

This makes me wonder.

If this is what is popping up after a week, think of what we will be seeing by Christmas.

Now I know why Sony put out that disclaimer saying they can use what you make. Not to resell it, but use it to promote the game. I would be suprised if stuff like this didn't end up being in LBP commercials.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
This makes me wonder.

If this is what is popping up after a week, think of what we will be seeing by Christmas.

A remake of FFVII =p?

konnichiwa said:
Euphoria14 said:
This makes me wonder.

A remake of FFVII =p?

We will see Little Big Symphony of the Night.

Too bad you can't actually use weapons though like that.

Still, I can't wait.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Gilgamesh said:

lol that was awesome, there seriously is no limit to what you can do in that game

I didn't see any power ups, and a few other key things. So there is only so much you can do, but it's still pure awesome in a can.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Awww damnit, I wanted to do something like that! @_@

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

could this be pulled if the gradius creators complained?

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

I don't think so.....A fan creates a level based on your game which dev would be mad for that?...So long the user don't make profit of it it is okay I guess.

MrBubbles said:
could this be pulled if the gradius creators complained?

I don't see how it could.

Just because they made a side scrolling shooter does not mean that everyone else can not. I can not read the language it was in, did it mention that it was called Gradius? If so, they could complain about the name of it, but that is about it.

Currently playing:

that's pure genius. i have yet to make my first level... but it's mostly because i want to make it worth while. i guess i should at least get my toes wet.

maybe i'll try to do an A-Team theme.

That's very impressive. I can't wait to see what the community can produce for LittleBigPlanet in the coming months.