By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Free Little Big Planet Kratos Costume Codes!

http://www.gamefocus.ca/?nav=new&nid=2993

Its a contest with 5 codes available.   Figured some of you would be interested.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

Thanks MrBubbles. MrBubbles is the best, or not... Depends if I do get one! D:

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

well, ive won 2 of their contests before. A free code for Braid (xbla) and one for Novastrike (psn). this one didnt really interest me though.

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Thanks a lot MrBubbles.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

You are welcome

Around the Network

ttt

how do you know if you've won? thx btw

they ususally send emails right out after they choose the winners. (maybe the 10th since it ends on the 9th)

kratos is so ugly

I played online with a kratos last night. I was chicken sackboy and he called me gay

OT: thanks for the post Mr Bubbles!

Completed X360:
High Def Movie Collection