By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - fanboy game websites

TheTruthHurts! said:
All sites are Fanboy sites!! The minute a particular site gives a particular score, that a particular group, doesn't particularly like, everyone starts getting particular about said site being particularly biased towards a particular
console.........particularly........XD!

+1

Around the Network
laziassazn said:
Gamespot are huge 360 fanboys so are Gametrailers. I think IGN is the most neutral of the sites out there

no doubt

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Consoles owned: Game Cube, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, PSP, PS1, PS2, PS3.

My prediction: NATAL WILL NOT help 360 sales. Maybe a 50-100k boost week 1, then a 30-70 k boost week 2, and back to the norm again after 3-5 weeks.

Im calling it,Every web site is a 360 Fanboy....!

Ha beat ya ps3 fanboys to the punch!

Xen said:
Eurogamer - 360 fanboys. Halo 3 10/10 (how is it a 10?), MGS4 8/10 (you guys are just about the only ones)... etc.

Gears of War, a highly-touted 360 exclusive, received an 80 from Eurogamer-the lowest score it received on Metacritic. It seems as if Eurogamer is a fairly disinterested site.

Vgchartz is a MS fanboy site. They overtrack 360 by 50 to 100 thousand units every month.

Around the Network
Snarf Barf said:
Vgchartz is a MS fanboy site. They overtrack 360 by 50 to 100 thousand units every month.

I find it so funny when people post that. Yet, they still come here for some unknown reason. Maybe they are the kind of people that like to post flame bait anyways (and apparently, they don't stay for too long)? ;)

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

SHMUPGurus said:
Snarf Barf said:

I find it so funny when people post that. Yet, they still come here for some unknown reason. Maybe they are the kind of people that like to post flame bait anyways (and apparently, they don't stay for too long)? ;)

What's with the wink at the end of this statement? Are you doing a Palin impersonation?

gamespot are huge 360 fanboys.

Snarf Barf said:
SHMUPGurus said:
Snarf Barf said:

What's with the wink at the end of this statement? Are you doing a Palin impersonation?

I couldn't care less about Palin. Reading between lines is something you learn in school though.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

SHMUPGurus said:
Snarf Barf said:
SHMUPGurus said:
Snarf Barf said:

I couldn't care less about Palin. Reading between lines is something you learn in school though.

Can you smell my fart?