By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rockstar - Xbox360 version of GTA IV will be the best

According to Rockstar Games spokesman Hosi Simon there won't be any consolation prizes for those who choose to buy the PlayStation 3 edition instead of the Xbox360 one. When asked during a preview of the game whether there would be any advantage to owning the PS3 version that could rival the 360's exclusives, Simon said, "not that I can think of."

"They're identical games," Simon continued. "We're not hardware makers, and we're not like a pawn between these companies, we try not to be as much as we can. We make great games for people to enjoy on whichever system they want.

"But I guess if you want the complete experience with the episodes, then yeah, you should buy the 360, I suppose," Simon said. It's no secret that the long-ago announced downloadable episodes for Grand Theft Auto IV will be exclusive to the Xbox 360 version of the game.

Around the Network

Already posted: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=4737&start=0#end

Yeah buddy been posted already...but i can expect that because Microsoft knows best when it comes to buying exclusive material..lol

With money hats.

No where does he say "the best"

Around the Network

More is better in all circumstances!

Have an infection? More is better!
Have debt? More is better!
Have a group of people beating on you? More is better!

Especially when you pay for that more.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.