By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - More Free Burnout Paradise DLC to Coming

Burnout Paradise More DLC Coming

October 31st, 2008

The guys over and Criterion Games are not done with Burnout yet, they are working on more DLC but this time there changeing the presentation.

“We’ve overhauled not just the presentation screens but also the in-game visuals, which are now brighter and more colourful in recognition of Burnout’s new party theme.”

So what is the new party theme you ask? Burnout Paradise Party, will feature 8-player pass-the-controller multiplayer. Players will compete in a party-themed challenge.

Theres also goign to be a new retail disc called Burnout Paradise The Ultimate Box, which will include all the free packs released so far and the Party pack.

More Pictures after the jump

Nice. Criterion are really keeping this game fresh with updates.

http://dlb-network.com

Around the Network

Idiot, Bad grammar for the title >_>

I don't think this is free.

Don't Worry.....Be Happy

@elite 1, why wouldn't it be free, all the other burnout dlc has been free

It's not free, but I still think they have some free packs lined up

Around the Network

@Munkeh111, Thats just stupid

It's not free BECAUSE "all the other burnout dlc has been free"

Don't Worry.....Be Happy

blazinhead89 said:
@Munkeh111, Thats just stupid

here is the post from criterion games

and this is what it ends with:

"You'll be able to purchase this awesome premium Burnout Paradise content from February 2009"

"Give it another go! Don’t forget, there are extra trophies and achievements available within this pack."

There goes my 100%!

Don't Worry.....Be Happy

Out of the all of the great DLC they've given us for free, why charge for this crap? This is the worst update of them all. Pass the controller multiplayer in a racing game? This isn't WarioWare. I'd rather download 6 GBs of data and pay for some freaking splitscreen action.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.