By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Israeli 2009 election: Livni or Netanyahu?

In this face off I have to chose Natanyahu b/c of Livni's seemingly dovish attitude towards Iran and a possible combo with a President Obama (cringes)....  What say you?  Any Israeli input would be greatly appreciated!

Around the Network

I know very little of Israeli politics, but judging by your distaste for Livni's "Dovishness", he's my pick.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Stof, Tzipi Livni is a woman!

Then I clearly made the right choice

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

according to some arab media sources...Livni had a lesbian relationship with Condoleezza Rice so she is my pick.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

Sounds like it's Livni in a landslide... The world watches, and can't figure out why it's a competition at all.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

I support Kadima over Likud.

MrBubbles said:
according to some arab media sources...Livni had a lesbian relationship with Condoleezza Rice so she is my pick.

i choose her

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

They make a nice couple.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

I vote Stof.