By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - I just got a Xbox 360 error... I need help...

I was playing BioShock just like a half hour ago... suddenly, the graphics started to look weird...

So, I restarted the 360 and the E-74 appeared...

I disconnected the HD-DVD, the Plug and Play, the Ethernet cable, and restarted the console... the error was still there. So I disconnected the HDMI cable too... the error dissapeared, but as soon as I plug the HDMI, the same error appear.

Anyone has or had the same problem?

Around the Network

according to this article it is a hardware error

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/941377

That's what you get for trolling Sony fans all the time.

Your GPU popped off from the mobo-- I am assuming u got some green fuzzy bands and then E-74. Soon u will get the RROD. Sorry Fernando!

Sorry to hear that, but try to make your console RROD because the customer service will likely ask you to pay for the repair as E74 doesn't fall under the three years extended warranty policy.

Around the Network

this means that you have to pay for the repairs now since it's not RROD,,,,,sorry to hear it

cant you just make the system over heat to get the RROD then it would be free?

Just a thought.

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

that's weird... bad soldering maybe... try the towel trick first and see if that works... if it does then it's the darn solder... if you know how to solder you can probably open it and reinforce it... but that's your call... if you can get the thing to RROD you'd be good to go...

Imalwayswrong_Tyagi said:
That's what you get for trolling Sony fans all the time.

people get banned for less than this... don't be an ass

Please, how old is your XBOX, I want to buy one, just to know wich production set is it. My friends has XBOX and I am going to buy one. I really liked HALO.

PSN: franco-br
MGS4, GH, MW2, GT5p, WipeoutHD, etc..etc..