By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

for some reason i dont see hundreds of little girls linnig up for mysims on the wii.

Around the Network

suk_my_wii said: for some reason i dont see hundreds of little girls linnig up for mysims on the wii.
Watch the video again.

I'm not watching the video. But I hate to say it. It will move alot of games. I dont think it will sell many consoles tho.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Kwaad said:I'm not watching the video. But I hate to say it. It will move alot of games. I dont think it will sell many consoles tho.
You wouldn't be caught dead playing the game, and I can take only so much of The Sims at a time myself, but there's an entirely different demographic out there that will buy Sims games in droves. The Sims is one of the highest selling game franchises for this reason. Even add-on packs for the PC sold well. The Sims targets non-traditional gamers, particularly women, very effectively. My wife loves both The Sims and The Sims 2. I fully expect her to purchase MySims - perhaps both on the DS and Wii. This is part of Nintendo's current strategy, and it will definitely be interesting to see how it continues to pan out as more games that effectively target non-gamers are produced. MySims may not be the system-seller, but it's yet another reason to buy a Wii for many.

Kwaad said:But I hate to say it. It will move alot of games.
Is it bad that "non hardcore" games actually sell?

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

Around the Network

sieanr said: Kwaad said:But I hate to say it. It will move alot of games. Is it bad that "non hardcore" games actually sell?
Of course! Every game published should be made for me only...

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

MySims has the potential to be digital cocaine... don't underestimate it. ;)

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

I have the sims 2, Kinda ,lost interest after 2 days.