By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Are you celebrating hallowen today?If so what are you doing?

I'm going to ask for candy and throw eggs at my neighboards later tonight.

Around the Network

In Peru? O_O, I'm just gonna steal some of my sisters candy.

^_^

ctk495 said:

I'm going to ask for candy and throw eggs at my neighboards later tonight.

Don't throw eggs. Think if you were the other person. Would you want to clean up smelly caked on eggs on a saturday morning? If they fired you or slept with your wife or tricked your foremr best friend into hating you, I can understand, but.... Its just not nice to rendomly egg people.

As far as candy goes, I recomend skittles and milk duds. They are most delisious :D

skeezer said:
In Peru? O_O, I'm just gonna steal some of my sisters candy.

Yeah lol what's wrong are you sterotyping me? A hell of a lot of people celebrate hallowen here my neighboardhood right now is crowded and there is a party next to my house and yeah there are tons of kids outside.

I dressed up as Edward Scissorhands. I'm going to redo it tomorrow for a few parties too. You can check out what it looked like over in the Post your 2008 Halloween costume thread =D

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Around the Network

Studying for finals...(I have one tomorrow)

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Nothing, just gonna chill.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

I'm trick or treating, assuming the people will still give me candy. I'll keep going every year until they stop, damnit!!

I'm going to ride Go Karts and then go to a club and drink!

Nope. ctk, your neighborhood is a disgrace to South America, we're proud of not being influenced and tainted by the US celebrations! What's next, celebrating Thanksgiving?