By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The hardcore you've been waiting for...WITH PONIES!!!

love it reminds of the cheesy classic horror movies .

Around the Network

stop showing gamecube games

@Soriku

I'm talking about western influence but then again Tales OS2 is popular with the US GC core it would be a guess to say people who owned the Wii owned a GC in an equal demography.

Strawmen aside the quantity of exposed and commercially anticipated titles from Sega is much larrger than just two games.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

That's one incredible trailer. I love the cheesy horror vibe. Day one for me, this.

theprof00 said:

;)

Around the Network

I saw it..... I was puzzled when he said "hardcore you've been...."

I was like, "you were supposed to say hardcore game! Poor localization........."

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

theprof00 said:

That was entirely unnecessary.  Don't troll. 

@soriku

Namco & Marvelous are bringing RPGs. There are a lot of other genres...

OMG! There was another one!
Not quite as hilarious, and still not making the game look great. However, it is a good gametrailer, and those are few and far between.

Since I cannot embed, and I am too lazy to try, here's the link:
http://wii.ign.com/dor/objects/14274937/the-house-of-the-dead-overkill/videos/hotdovwii_081908.html

This is invisible text!

SaviorX said:
I saw it..... I was puzzled when he said "hardcore you've been...."

I was like, "you were supposed to say hardcore game! Poor localization........."

it's their schtick and i love it..

also love how they're pokin fun @ capcom/ubisoft.. wonder who's next