By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I am addicted to getting achievements on my 360 games idk why lol I just think it’s fun.

Was just wondering do you love the achievements and do you love getting your Gamerscore up as much as I do?

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

Around the Network

You know I don't really pay attention to it until I get closer to "thousand" milestones. There is something addictive about it though...

Fable 2 pushed me up over the 10K mark... what, no Fable 2 in your gamercard?!?! Go get!!

Yes, I have wasted so much time getting gamerscore, it is probably the best thing about the Xbox for me. The only issue is that I now have to play games for so much longer, so I can't play as many... I have also become entirely obssesed with it, I need to get and keep my average completion over 50%!!!, it just below because I rented Earth Defence Force and have 0 achievements because I never bothered to finish it. Fortunately the NXE will allow you to remove those games!

As far as I can remember, I just got 100% on Cloning Clyde. Not really, indeed ;)

I love achievement hunting, In fact i bought some games for a 2nd or 3rd time (Games like Virtua tennis 3, Dead rising and Prey) Just so that i could get higher points than i already had for each game...... Recently i bought stranglehold again because i took it back after only achieveing 850 G's first time i owned it (Thankfully i have 1000 G's for it now.... its a shame they released map pack DLC to make it 1250 G's because hardly anyone plays it now)

I would be lost if 360 games didn't come with achievements in the future, Achievement hunting has very much become a way of gaming life for me now.

You have the objectives that are in the game to do and you also have achievements to get nowadays so its fantastic because you play the game longer and it also changes your strategy for a game if you decide to go for the achievements during the 1st or 2nd playthrough (I try and get the realistically obtainable achievements on the 1st playthrough if possible)

I love dead rising............. But because of achievements i played it even more times than perhaps i would have done initially (Completed it like 10 times now)

So in conclusion i love achievements and love the Gamerscore system.

Around the Network

Actually I would say there is a slight problem that I don't enjoy the gaming as much, it is getting the gamerscore that I enjoy.... but thankfully Fable II is being nice on the achievements (450g in 2 days!)

TRios_Zen said:
You know I don't really pay attention to it until I get closer to "thousand" milestones. There is something addictive about it though...

Fable 2 pushed me up over the 10K mark... what, no Fable 2 in your gamercard?!?! Go get!!

Yeah yeah i know i need to get it but i want to get gears 2 also haha too many games and not enough money =(

Everstar said:
TRios_Zen said:

Yeah yeah i know i need to get it but i want to get gears 2 also haha too many games and not enough money =(

I'm fortunate enough to have the money (thank you corporate America) but unfortunate enough to not have the time.  TOV, got about 5 hours in, had to quit for Fable 2.  Fable 2 about halfway through and Fallout 3 sits unwrapped and unplayed, now Gears 2 in a week.  Two weeks later it's Left 4 Dead and Infinite Undiscovery. No time, no time!

...back to work now...

TRios_Zen said:
Everstar said:
TRios_Zen said:

I'm fortunate enough to have the money (thank you corporate America) but unfortunate enough to not have the time.  TOV, got about 5 hours in, had to quit for Fable 2.  Fable 2 about halfway through and Fallout 3 sits unwrapped and unplayed, now Gears 2 in a week.  Two weeks later it's Left 4 Dead and Infinite Undiscovery. No time, no time!

...back to work now...

haha true that but thats the great thing about the 360 to many games to play and not enough time =(

TRios_Zen said:
Everstar said:
TRios_Zen said:

...back to work now...

Well it is kind of my fault for having two systems, but I have had no time for IU, I still haven't finished it, and so am already on Fable II, and I am getting Gears next week, and then I have another 2 PS3 games to get in November, so I am going to be incredibly busy. I am also missing out on tons of games, so I am going to have to get them at christmas. I suppose I am going to have to leave many of these to the summer to get them done, and to boost their gamerscore