By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If Square-Enix made a console...

I would definately it would have FF and DQ so i would be set.

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

Around the Network

Soriku u are a MTC man !

a Massive Thread Creator !!! ^^

Time to Work !

I don't buy any console until I know what it does...that's like asking would you buy an Apple gaming system. Well...maybe...you have no idea what it would be able to do though...in comparison to other systems...

ehhh...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Executives at Sony would have a heart attack.....

Without games like Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest selling large numbers of their systems for them, they would have to go more on the way of Nintendo and sell their systems themselves, which Sony obviously can't do looking at a list of their top sellers mostly GTA and Final Fantasy.

I would
But I hope they never do

Currently playing:
Wii: MySims | Xbox360: Halo3 / Pac-Man C.E | DS: Scurge | PSP: Ghost in the Shell

"Lesbians, Better then eMail."
~Lanky Man - My Big Fat Independent Movie

Around the Network

What a random question.

But, probably not. I'm not a fan of SE games (I don't really like RPGs at all excluding a couple, Fable and Pokemon (gameboy)).

Next question: If Jamie Oliver was to design a fast-paced high-octance shooter set in middle-earth with handguns that shot out nuclear missiles, and women made out of glass and milk. Would you buy it?

5 years ago: Yes without question.

Today: No unless they really did something to impress me beyond the next FF. I really don't want to wait 3 years to buy the 2nd game for my console unless it's another bad FFVII spinoff.

no i wouldnt never in my life buy a console from them...this site is.....

^ No avatar?

squaresoft is overrated, and have went downhill since FF X-2