By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who, or what, is vgchartzgirl?

Some nut that's systematically adding everyone as a friend. And her/his/it's profile is quite bizarre. Can anyone enlighten me?

http://www.vgchartz.com/profiles/profile.php?id=33740

Around the Network

S/he is an attention whore who posted one time and then added everyone as a friend.

Originally S/he had a picture of some "hot" girl as an avatar and a bunch of pictures in an album.

S/he invited me too, but my standards for friends is higher than that. I won't accept friend requests from someone I don't know.

I also am about to ban her/him from the prediction league (if I don't get a response to a warning) and I really think it is a troll account.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Also, someone deleted around 1000 comments off of her wall.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy

Someone who knows binary please read the name of her album

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Suba-ra-shi chin chin mono

Around the Network
nordlead said:
Suba-ra-shi chin chin mono

Which means, and I'm not kidding, "man of the wonderful dick"

I can confirm part of zexen_lowe translation, "chin chin" does mean dick in Japanese.

Year 8 Japanese with a teacher who was actually from Japan, repeatedly saying those words pretending we had no idea what it actually meant, good times.

Anyway, why are people interested in vgchartzgirl?

CAL4M1TY said:
I can confirm part of zexen_lowe translation, "chin chin" does mean dick in Japanese.

Year 8 Japanese with a teacher who was actually from Japan, repeatedly saying those words pretending we had no idea what it actually meant, good times.

Anyway, why are people interested in vgchartzgirl?

I'm interested in getting the account banned, cause I'm sick of people intentionally messing with the prediction league Why must people ruin things for others???

@ nordlead

What is she doing to the league?

OT:

What is binary code? And is that really what her profile says?

DMeisterJ said:
@ nordlead

What is she doing to the league?

OT:

What is binary code? And is that really what her profile says?

1) Check her predictions for the WW Jan1st round, they were too low (for example, PS3 at 8 million LTD)

2) It's a combination of 0s and 1s. If you take each number to belong in a position of a power of 2, you can convert the number say 01001111 to an integer number (here, 79). Then there's an ASCII code in which every character you can type with your keyboard is assigned a number between 0 and 255, you can translate it by replacing each number for the character (or letting a translator do it for you)