By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - LBP: it's a turn based RPG. "apparently"

some people are just crazy, today looking around at metacritic i found this 0 user score on LBP i was in shock, then i went to read the review, maybe due the online hiccups it had but look what i found.

Hairy N. gave it a0:
This was the worst rpg i have ever played in my life. It takes way to long to level up your characters and the voice acting was terrible. I called Media Molecule about this and they told me if i ever called back they would kill my family. As you've probably already assumed I was outraged by this and retaliated with a very harsh "good day!" and left to cry in a corner. i would not recommend this game to any rpg fans out there and do not recommend you call the company either they are very violent this game received a zero do to the pointlessness and completely ridiculous turn based style.

there is some kind of bot that automatically?

because i can't believe he is that stupid.

Around the Network

wtf?

The average person is about as smart as a brick.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

He said MM said we're gonna kill his family clearly this is a joke.

That's hilarious. Thank you for bringing that to my attention.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Around the Network
Jo21 said:

some people are just crazy, today looking around at metacritic i found this 0 user score on LBP i was in shock, then i went to read the review, maybe due the online hiccups it had but look what i found.

Hairy N. gave it a0:
This was the worst rpg i have ever played in my life. It takes way to long to level up your characters and the voice acting was terrible. I called Media Molecule about this and they told me if i ever called back they would kill my family. As you've probably already assumed I was outraged by this and retaliated with a very harsh "good day!" and left to cry in a corner. i would not recommend this game to any rpg fans out there and do not recommend you call the company either they are very violent this game received a zero do to the pointlessness and completely ridiculous turn based style.

there is some kind of bot that automatically?

because i can't believe he is that stupid.

HELLO! Am I the only one that can read this?!?!?!

what an idiot. if anybody believe him then they're idiots too.

I'm sure MediaMolecule said they'd kill his family if he called again. what a joke

Must be a 360 owner.

i been laughing at it, for about 5 minutes now LOL.

and if you look around you will same a couple more.

RolStoppable said:
What Media Molecule did to this poor guy is sick and wrong.

Psst, fix your sig.