By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - little big planet 13th place game of all time

how about that ps3 little big planet is 13 placed game of all time

Around the Network

what sort of ranking are you using exactly?

its rank 13...based on....? quality? sales? reviews? etc

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

#13 in suckage. XBOX360 man away! *leaves room*

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

13th ranked in review

Yeah, you should at least provided some type of metric.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

I think he means best score :

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/ps3/littlebigplanet

well...how many reviews come out for a game like this generally? should we be expecting more reviews? if so, how many more?

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

It's #38 of all time game (rating) from what I see.

Bioshock for PS3 is right below it at #39

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

13 overall I'm assuming he used Gamerankings or Metacritic although most people use Metacritic.

Hail the Oricana of time :) There will probably never be a videogame that has had such an epic and significant effect when released. It would be equivalent to the maybe first full holographic game polished in blizzard style and then released.

I am a Gamer... I play games and not consoles. I have a PC and Console on which I game... I like games. End of Story!