By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Halloween Apreciation Thread

Beer and candy is even betterer than movies and beer!

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Around the Network

RAWR no light!!!

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Halloween is largely unknown here (except for all the American series, of course), so I won't do anything. It's just a big day somewhere else that goes unnoticed here, just like April Fools' day (we have our own day for that, Día de los Inocentes, December 28th)

quarashi said:
Beer and candy is even betterer than movies and beer!

Agreed. Beer and video games is an even bigger no no

kirby007 said:
RAWR no light!!!

Around the Network

some chicks would do fine !!

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
some chicks would do fine !!

Beer +candy+women = FTW

I like how in Europe Halloween is about chicks and beer. Man you guys got it good.

I think tonight, I'm gonna make a scarecrow and throw it off the roof at all the trick or treaters before I go out.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

quarashi said:
I like how in Europe Halloween is about chicks and beer. Man you guys got it good.

I think tonight, I'm gonna make a scarecrow and throw it off the roof at all the trick or treaters before I go out.