By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - CDProjekt announce Best RPG of 2007 reached 1 million, plus two new games!

"The Best PC RPG in Years..."

"One Million Copies Sold in 12 Months..."

"...And We Are Just Getting Started"

The Witcher has finally reached the million milestone, making it a huge success for first-time developers CDProjekt! So For the 1 Year Anniversary of The Witcher they released this clip which contains some bits about their next 2 games. One of them is clearly another The Witcher game (possibly a direct sequel), and the second one is a brand new FPS that seems to be in a Sci-Fi setting.

They also showed showed the GOG.com logo a couple of times. For those who don't know, Good Old Games (GOG.com) is a recently launched, Digital Service where you can buy great old PC games like Fallout 1&2, Sacrifice, Gothic, etc... all DRM-free, and cheap!

<3 CDProjekt

Around the Network

The main character looks like a pedophile/rapist lol :P

The Witcher is a real good game. I suggest people read The Last Wish to learn more about Geralt. Plus the intro of the game is just a recreation of the first part of the book.

but yatzi hated the witcher therefore i must hate it too!!!!!!!!!!

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Looking forward to The Witcher sequel.

Around the Network
NFGBlinkAC said:

But, see. You can be.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I must get into this sometime soon, I purchased it months ago but really only played for about 10 minutes. Definitely on my to do list.

Debating with fanboys, its not
all that dissimilar to banging ones
head against a wall 

Good game. Glad to hear it did so well.

Fabulous game. I picked it up not expecting it to be anything impressive (cdprojekt?) but was blown away by the quality of the game. Especially how you could have sex with about like 20 different characters haha

outlawauron said:
NFGBlinkAC said:

But, see. You can be.

o.O!?