By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Worst console you've owned?

console would the ps1, it broke way to easily
for a handheld it would be the psp, i think i use it more as a flash drive to transfer school work than play games on it

Around the Network

Nintendo 64. I know that if I ever bought a wii (which I won't and I have a 9 and 10 year old) that would be the worst. I look at there games and I am like who the hell plays this crap?

I was sold on the novelty for a bit but once I couldnt get a wii for 6 months I noticed that all their games coming out were for little kids. Only sports games would I touch on that kiddie machine.

jpcsfsd said:
Nintendo 64. I know that if I ever bought a wii (which I won't and I have a 9 and 10 year old) that would be the worst. I look at there games and I am like who the hell plays this crap?

I was sold on the novelty for a bit but once I couldnt get a wii for 6 months I noticed that all their games coming out were for little kids. Only sports games would I touch on that kiddie machine.

I agree.. Nintendo 64 is hands down the worst system I have ever owned... and I literally have owned every system released since 1982... and the 64 is the trashiest and least fun system ever made.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

Definitely Virtual Boy but I knew what I was getting into when I picked one up, I just wanted to complete my Nintendo collection.  It's actually not that bad, but it's easy to see why it failed.

I guess my tastes run contrary to a lot of people here, because Wii and N64 are probably my favourites.  I like seeing something new in gaming.  N64 did have really awful third party support, though.  I have a bit of a Jeckyll and Hyde relationship with it.

N64? Wow, that might be my favorite console of all time. Banjo, Goldeneye, Mario, OoT, etc... The game selection wasn't great but what was available was fantastic.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network

I'm going to go with the Game Gear.

The Dreamcast comes in a close 2nd, I still have no idea why people are so in love with that thing.

Nintendo Wii

@Twesterm

agree....Why do people like the dreamcast

it was AWFUL....I'm glad the PS2 dstroyed it.....lol

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
Nintendo Wii

@Twesterm

take a look at my dreamcast games in my collection, if you dont know anyting about it, dreamcast was only out for less than 2 years and in those 2 years it was releasing AAA games almost every month.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Cougarman said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Nintendo Wii

@Twesterm

take a look at my dreamcast games in my collection, if you dont know anyting about it, dreamcast was only out for less than 2 years and in those 2 years it was releasing AAA games almost every month.

everyone knows about the dreamcast.

So the dreamcast has over 20 AAA = 90% + rated games

technically 48....but you said "almost" every month so I'll cut it roughly by a half.

I doubt it

Dreamcast imo....was one of the worst consoles to spend money on....a lifespan of only 2 years....nope I would be feel gutted if I had ever got a dreamcast.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Probably Virtual Boy

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling