By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Over 8 minutes of new Killzone 2 footage

SnakeEyez said:
Hopefully that is an old build because even though it look great, I saw some things that should be fixed. Hopefully this is before the new AI code is in, because the AI was pretty bad. I mean, charging at a tank is rarely (if ever) a good idea. Around 1:12 in or so, I found it kinda funny how there is soo much detail when he is using the turret, that the magazine is not moving at all, the bullets are just there, shouldn't it be moving was my main thought.

This is the pre beta build from the looks of what it says at the top of the screen in the video.  From what i can remember this build was first shown at leipzig at the end of August.  So no doubt the game will improve very much from this build.

Around the Network

awesome and the music is exciting too

Griffin said:
SnakeEyez said:
Hopefully that is an old build because even though it look great, I saw some things that should be fixed. Hopefully this is before the new AI code is in, because the AI was pretty bad. I mean, charging at a tank is rarely (if ever) a good idea. Around 1:12 in or so, I found it kinda funny how there is soo much detail when he is using the turret, that the magazine is not moving at all, the bullets are just there, shouldn't it be moving was my main thought.

This is the pre beta build from the looks of what it says at the top of the screen in the video.  From what i can remember this build was first shown at leipzig at the end of August.  So no doubt the game will improve very much from this build.

Yea I know, I see it on the TV that says that. I was thinking that this isn't "new" because of that.

If you guys have any questions you want answered, then i would suggest you check out the most recent ask the developer thread on the Killzone forums over at the Sony site. Of course not all questions can be answered but most of the questions are getting answered.

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=killzone2&thread.id=56462&view=by_date_ascending&page=1

Looks good.