By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What would the $ony and M$ Fanbots do next generation if

$ony and M$ traded place with nintendo,as in they kept the same hardware,and few minor improvements while nintendo had a Media format of 100gb and dual layered to 200gb,would the fanbots do?????

and $ony and MS had waggle controls like Nintendo...

Around the Network

If all three have motion controls, then I will stick to PC gaming.

If the PS4 had motion controls I'd have more money to invest into my PC.

If the games would be like nintendo games, I would just play pc-games.

if nintendo becaqme sony then i would buy nintendo

Around the Network

I would go with the system with the best interface.

Will only know closer to the time of course.

Tease.

I mean if Nintendo had the only Next gen console while M$ and $ony didnt.

Garnett said:

Thats unlikely though, because Microsoft helps direct the graphics industry by setting down the standards and the API for Direct3d. So at the very least a Microsoft console would implement Direct3d 11+ hardware which would immediately be faster even with a much lower budget.

Tease.

Garnett said:

If the PS4 retained a proper controller and had marginally improved hardware I would buy if it provided quality exclusive content.

squilliam he's trying to bring up a broad metaphor in which he can find out once and for all, that the people he argues with online are all fanboy nutjobs with a deep seeded hate for Nintendo which would make him feel like the wii isn't as bad as we say it is, which would therefore remove the sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach whenever he felt like the wii doesn't have as much substance as he thought it did and can chalk up those thoughts to mindless fanboy brainwashing.
stop ruining that little dream.