By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Sony to raise price of PS3? Swedish retailer says so.

sh7272 said:
Im from sweden and i read this article. The comment wasnt too serious and the raise wasnt too much but just a couple of dollars so nothing to worry about.

it sounds like they change the price as the currency value fluctuates.

it also sounds like this big distributor isn't selling that much wii software.

Around the Network

the Yen rose about 25 percent over the Euro in the recent weeks. Thats quite much. If they intended to sell 2m PS3 for 399 Euro in Europe this would mean an extra loss of 200 mio. Euro.

Maybe they change nothing and take the extra loss. Maybe they raise the price by 50 Euros and sell 30 % fewer units.

Must be fake beacuse I buy pretty much everything from them and I recieve newsletter, last one was from 24/10 and it doesn't say anything like this.

"P.S. En fråga till alla Wii-ägare:Hur många av er känner till att det finns fler spel att tillgå än Wii Sports? Jasså, ni använder den som tidningspress istället... vi misstänkte det."

means:

Ps A question for all you wii owners, How many of you know that there are more games then just Wii sports? really you use it as "paperweight"( or similar expression) we suspected as much.

FAKE no website who sells games (lots of Wii games in their top 20) would ever say or write anything like this.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

stop flaming man, let me guess u hate the ps3 right

ROFLOL...not even sony is THAT stupid!

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Around the Network

LOL plz tell me this is a joke for a thread, cause if not then u sir are a SUPER TROLL/FLAMER and u need to stop posting plz...

My PSN Name is:  EvilChronos    add me if u want :)

END OF GENERATION PREDICTIONS  "9-21-08"

PS3=130M     360=90M     Wii=120M     DS=130M     PSP=70M

Other Prediction: The PS3 will overtake the 360 XMAS of 09  "9-21-08"