By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - I need help getting my Xbox Live gold trial to work!

^^^^Quiet, you fool!! That is the secret technique that must not be spoken!

Around the Network
MrBubbles said:

its working. go play some games!...unless you wanted one of the other perks...like downloading the awesome Banjo Kazooie demo. then id suggest making another account cause youll get 30 days free of real gold.

Its just one of those 48 or 72h cards right?  It shold specify on it that it doesnt provide all of the Gold benefits, but it will allow you to play online.

Thanks for telling me that. What I really want to do is download the CoD WaW beta, but it still wont let me!

hehe...I thought those 48 hour thingys give me straight Xbox Live Gold too!! But it doesn't, all it really does is give you the option to access some stuff on Xbox Live Marketplace and some multiplayer options. You would either need to get the Free 1 month Xbox Live Gold thing to take advantage of all the Xbox Live features.

numonex said:
Make a new account for 30 days of XBox Live Gold trial. You can repeat this indefinitely, make new accounts and get free months on each account of XBox Live Gold. It worked for me and it will work for everybody else out there. Only catch you have to change your Gamer Tag monthly.

You realise there is a finite number of time this can be done, right? I think it's 3, but it may be 5, I'm not sure.