By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kazunori Yamauchi’s Best Interview, Ever

http://www.gtplanet.net/kazunori-yamauchis-best-interview-ever/

Main points:

.Game relesing before 2010 going by Yamauchis reaction

.Damage going ok with Porsche saying fine but Ferrari complaing

.Private online races on the way

Very good news for someone like myself who is a huge fan of the franchise and I am sure many others are looking forward to this one.

Around the Network

wait.... what?!!!!

i need a job T_T

I saw this today when i was on Gtplanet it was a nice interview he had with KY. And "soon" could mean anytime, all we can really guess is that the game will be out before holidays 2010.

What's up with all these topics being posted in the Gaming Discussion Forum? This and the Valkyria Chronicles review should've been in the Sony forum. :P

OT: If I liked racing sims, I'd probably love that article. ^_^

This game will probably sell well, I suspect 3M sales worldwide.

Around the Network
Reject said:

.Game relesing before 2009 going by Yamauchis reaction

How is that even possible?

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Reject said:
This game will probably sell well, I suspect 3M sales worldwide.

The game will get more sales then that the first week.

Do Gran Turismo games sell that good? I know it is big in EU, I can vouch for that with me and my friends buying a PS3 just for this game.

Reject said:
Do Gran Turismo games sell that good? I know it is big in EU, I can vouch for that with me and my friends buying a PS3 just for this game.

Gran Turismo is one of the biggest fanchises on Earth. Every game has sold between 10-15 million copies. 3 million is out of the question. It can get that in two-three weeks tops. Probably less.

Again, how is this game going to come out in 2008?

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Sorry about that, I meant to say before 2010. You should read the article though, you would have found out.