By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you feel your life is boring?

akuma587 said:
ctk495 said:
GUYS HELP HELP HELP HELP!
I think I'm going somewhere with this girl,I thought I was just having fake illusions or stuff but it seems it isnt the case.I'll tell you the story.Today I was going to my economics class and then she asked me to wait for her so we could go together(usually a girl never asks me to walk with her plus once someone did but it was so I could tell her something about a homework)but this time it was just to walk with her without any other sort of asking me something.So I brough up the topic about her video on facebook and I think she took it ok but there wasn't much conversation flowing if only I can get an interesting topic then I can get a female friend I(I'm not even asking for a gf).I guess next time I'll ask her what kind of music she likes and I'll tell her how I play electric guitar(which is true I've been having lessons for over a year now).

You brought up that story?  Bad call, dude. 

I shouldn't' have said that next time I'll take to her about music.

Around the Network
ctk495 said:
akuma587 said:
ctk495 said:
I think I'm going somewhere with this girl,I thought I was just having fake illusions or stuff but it seems it isnt the case.I'll tell you the story.Today I was going to my economics class and then she asked me to wait for her so we could go together(usually a girl never asks me to walk with her plus once someone did but it was so I could tell her something about a homework)but this time it was just to walk with her without any other sort of asking me something.So I brough up the topic about her video on facebook and I think she took it ok but there wasn't much conversation flowing if only I can get an interesting topic then I can get a female friend I(I'm not even asking for a gf).I guess next time I'll ask her what kind of music she likes and I'll tell her how I play electric guitar(which is true I've been having lessons for over a year now).

God, she actually asked you to spend some time with her and you did this? I'm not a good advisor at screw-ups.

And remember, you're not trying to impress her with your guitar skills, you just got something in common. Don't come in like "hey, you knew i play guitar?". Instead, fill your mp3 player with music you two like and go like "hey, listen to this, it's awesome" and offer her one of the phones, this can give you some subject for hours and you can check her body language while doing it.

Dude, don't you play acoustic? Taking an acoustic guitar to school will make girls rain all over you,  but of course you won't go there and play black sabbath :P, learn some slow, romantic songs.

Also, don't try to change your musical taste if yours don't match. If it doesn't, it's okay, look for something else.

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Flow said:
ctk495 said:
akuma587 said:
ctk495 said:

God, she actually asked you to spend some time with her and you did this? I'm not a good advisor at screw-ups.

And remember, you're not trying to impress her with your guitar skills, you just got something in common. Don't come in like "hey, you knew i play guitar?". Instead, fill your mp3 player with music you two like and go like "hey, listen to this, it's awesome" and offer her one of the phones, this can give you some subject for hours and you can check her body language while doing it.

Dude, don't you play acoustic? Taking an acoustic guitar to school will make girls rain all over you,  but of course you won't go there and play black sabbath :P, learn some slow, romantic songs.

Also, don't try to change your musical taste if yours don't match. If it doesn't, it's okay, look for something else.

Crap I messed up :(.Anyway next time I'll put oasis songs and tell her that I know how to play wonderwall.

ctk495 said:
Flow said:
ctk495 said:
akuma587 said:
ctk495 said:

Crap I messed up :(.Anyway next time I'll put oasis songs and tell her that I know how to play wonderwall.

better do don't look back in anger

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

ask her if she wants to get drunk with you sometime

Around the Network

hmm, I skipped a lot of posts, but seems like you are doing fine. I won't give you much advice, since I do think the most important key to get a girl is just to be yourself. You want her to like you for who you are, or else the relationship wouldn't last anyway.

So, talk to her, get to know her better. If you want to ask her out, do that... if you are too shy, then just be her friend first, whenever you sum up the courage, then do it.

P.S. since she drinks, go to a party she is going and party with her... heck, maybe a bit of liquor will give you that courage to do the asking. ;)

Goood luck

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Not at all, I may need something else to do besides watch anime, but It's alright for the most part.

^_^

kingofwale said:
hmm, I skipped a lot of posts, but seems like you are doing fine. I won't give you much advice, since I do think the most important key to get a girl is just to be yourself. You want her to like you for who you are, or else the relationship wouldn't last anyway.

So, talk to her, get to know her better. If you want to ask her out, do that... if you are too shy, then just be her friend first, whenever you sum up the courage, then do it.

P.S. since she drinks, go to a party she is going and party with her... heck, maybe a bit of liquor will give you that courage to do the asking. ;)

Goood luck

hahaha lol I'll get her drunk.

Nope...

and I don't do that much.

Really it all depends more on your outlook on life and personality then what your doing.

DMeisterJ said:
God yes, my life is sooooooooo boring.

That's because you don't have a PS3 yet!