By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - WTH?! Arsenal...

llewdebkram said:
I don't support any team now apart form my national team England.

Football is a farce, 'Chelsea', 'Manchester', 'Liverpool' etc, what do these names actually mean, how many of the players were actually brought up in the area the team is based in or even the country it's in.
How many of the players really care who they are playing for or show real loyalty, 99% of them would play for anyone as long as the money was right, same goes for the managers.

In the case of my team, Aston villa, I beg to differ. The majority of our players, current and past, were born and raised in Birmingham. They have remained a very local team.

Around the Network

damn, arsenal just messed up my week,i have to avoid my friends until they forget about this defeat. i doubt they will, they still talk about Hull

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Liverpool are leading Spurs right now 1-0

Liverpool dropped points too. So the top of the table isnt too far for United, thankfully.

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach

Thank God L'pool dropped points. However with Walcott, Van Persie and Edebayour probably missing I don't know where the goals are going to come from. Hopefully some miracle against united might kickstart the season for Arsenal.

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

Around the Network

Arsenal tied at 4-4?!... Hmmm, not good!

Oh, and I heared they were going to put Van der Sar on the bench more often to take some pressure off of him and make sure the 2nd and 3rd keeper are going into the roulation... Van der Sar is already 38 but still going strong! Hope he can stick a few years of Milan to his career after this, or go to Real ... Like half of the Dutch team!

Which brings me to the following: If the Fifa will accept the 6-5 rule then you'll have 6 Spanish people playing together with 5 Dutch people in the best 11 of Real ...

THE NETHERLANDS

ultimate_123 said:
Thank God L'pool dropped points. However with Walcott, Van Persie and Edebayour probably missing I don't know where the goals are going to come from. Hopefully some miracle against united might kickstart the season for Arsenal.

shit i forgot we were playing united next week, i dont like those chances, i hope we at least get a draw.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Geez, Arsenal, Liverpool AND Man Utd really dropped the ball this week. 2 loses and a very close call. They really messed up my fantasy league stats.......

Good news for Chelsea fans though :)

At least your team is still in the Premiership...Oh Saints, what happened to you?

Hmm, pie.

I always thought Chelsea were favourites to win the season as soon as they signed Scolari and Deco.

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.