By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Will You Be Staying With X Box Next Gen?

yes if there are RPG's released for it

hell I will probably buy all three next gen consoles so that I don't miss any RPG's .

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Around the Network

I will be in College at the time and as much as I will be tempted to I don't know if I will be able to afford it money wise and academically wise. I probably will pick it up.

If they come out on top this gen (at least over the PS3) I hope they don't get cocky like Sony did with the release of the PS3. That didn't really work out for them.

Of course, Halo 2 is why I bought an XBOX, Halo 3 is why I bought a 360, Halo 4 is going to be the reason why I buy XBOX 3.

If they impress me next gen the way that they did this gen, yes.

ROFLOL...don't you need some data to make this decision...look at the PS/Wii split...I'm sure ALOT of people expected PS to be the choice of most...WRONG!

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Around the Network

Most likely yes, I don't think that I could miss out on the next Gears, Fable's and Halo's.
The only franchise that would make me buy a PS4 is Final Fantasy, and with Sakaguchi's Lost Odyssey being IMO better than the last FF (FFXII), I don't think I would miss it much if they continue in the bad form (again IMO and assuming that FF will go back to being PS exclusive after XIII).

As for Nintendo's next console, I already own a Wii - the last time I turned it on was like 5 months ago... I probably will buy the next one just to check it out, but I am pretty sure now that the Nintendo consoles will never become my first choice console.

Consoles Owned: XBOX 360, Wii, DS and PSP.

definitely yes!
But I'll wait about a year after the launch. Thank you

Nah I'll just stick with sony and nintendo.

I don't buy on brand name, just whatever appeals to me, but I don't have any reason NOT to buy one at this point.

Currently Playing:  Saints Row 2 | Battlefield 2 | Company of Heroes

Recently Beaten: Gears of War | Super Mario Galaxy | Darwinia | MGS4 | Sam and Max Ep. 4, Portal | Mirror's Edge | Uncharted | Mass Effect

Looking Forward to: Alan Wake | Splinter Cell : Conviction | The Last Guardian | Batman: Arkham Asylum | SMG2 | Mass Effect 2 |

Well thinking about it, in reality im not going to be in gaming that much anymore since im going to be busy with real life stuff..

im not a M$ fan or a sony fan anymore...Nintendo is the only system i had fun so far this gen..so if nintendo doesnt get money hog and make something retarded im sticking with PC and nintendo =DD