By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mirror's Edge demo tomorrow?

Tomorrow will be a demo for the Swedish-developed game Mirror's Edge. Demot kommer att först dyka upp i Playstation-affären (den 30:e oktober) och på Xbox Live Marketplace dagen efter (den 31:e oktober). Demot will first appear in the Playstation affair (30th October) and on Xbox Live Marketplace the day after (31 th October). Demot kommer att erbuda en prolog, spelinstruktioner och ett segment av singleplayer-delen. Demot will OFFERED a prolog, game instructions and a segment of the Single-portion.

Spelare som har förhandsbokat Mirror’s Edge får även en kod som låser upp Time Trial-läget i demoversionen. Players who have pre-booked Mirror's Edge will also receive a code to unlock the Time Trial mode in the demo version. Time Trial-läget utmanar spelaren att hitta den snabbaste vägen över hustak och genom gator, där man efter loppet kan ladda upp sina bästa tider på Mirror’s Edge leaderboards. Time Trial mode, challenging the player to find the fastest way over rooftops and through the streets, where after the race can upload their best times of the Mirror's Edge leader boards. Där kan sedan andra spelare ladda ner själva loppet och tävla mot kompisar i form av ett ”Ghost Run”, där man hela tiden ser hur man ligger till jämfört med den man tävlar mot. Where other players can then download the actual race and compete against friends in the form of a "Ghost Run", where you always see how it is compared with that you compete against.

http://www.google.com/translate?u=http://spel.feber.se/art/135872/prova_mirrors_edge_imorgon/&sl=sv&tl=en

Will be fun to try it out.

Around the Network

I guess not too many is excited about Mirrors edge.

I'm excited.

Can't wait to try out the demo. Depending on how well it gels with me, it'll mean the difference between a rent and purchase of the full game.

thanks for reminding me. I was just wondering what demos/games we will get on the PSN tomorrow.
I'm am really excited to try Mirrors Edge!!

Do you guys know of any other games we are getting?

I'm pretty sure we are getting the Pixel Junk Monsters trophy challenge patch as well.

I fear innovation. There will be no Mirror's Edge in my house.

*puts cassette into Walk Man*

Billy Joel sure can sing!

Around the Network

Im excited too Tbone . Looks really nice

Whats interesting is that if its true than ps3 will get it before 360 when was the last time that happend.

@Tbone, Dunno if it has happened

Sweet! I'm both excited and nervous about this demo. After being disapointed by the LBP demo, I really want this game to hook me up and provide the awesome gaming experience I think it can pull off.

Signature goes here!

Machina-AX said:
< very excited. Thanks for posting, hope it's true.

No problem, hopefully its true btw when is the release.