By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Problems with original profile

@TalonMan

It's cool, maybe its a glitch in the system. It happened to me when I had my W29 account. It did it for a brief period and then it went away. Now for some strange odd reason with my ecurbj account. It started going rapid. Maybe I was doing something wrong, who knows. But after asking for a password at least 10 different times and they all was rejecting, well it was something seriously wrong.

It could just been a problem with my profile odd. I would log on at work and have difficult times there and at home it was okay but it was getting annoying a couple of days ago. So I completely just wanted to do away with the account and make this one. It's fine with me, just annoying on my part and like you said its frustrating on your part because you need to know what the bug or glitch is.

Sorry to give up to soon. But I'm cool with this one. Just mad I lost all my post history.

Around the Network

I also am a person that needs to have everything like my username also. So I had to do away with my old PSN ID and Xbox Live Gamertag, my new ones are in my sigs if anyone wants to add me.

ecurbz said:
I also am a person that needs to have everything like my username also. So I had to do away with my old PSN ID and Xbox Live Gamertag, my new ones are in my sigs if anyone wants to add me.

Wish everyone could be like you.  I never know who I am playing against in Brawl and Mario Kart due to people having completely different names from their VGChart usernames.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

tuoyo said:
ecurbz said:

Wish everyone could be like you.  I never know who I am playing against in Brawl and Mario Kart due to people having completely different names from their VGChart usernames.

Yeah, that is completely annoying. Every time something happens to my username here or anywhere in the past I always try to match my Xbox Live and PSN ID, so its similar in that way. It's annoying having two or three different names.

:'(

Around the Network

@DMeisterJ

Yup, its okay with me. I just have to start over everything. I don't like paying Microsoft 800 MS points to change my name on my gamertag. So there you go I will just start anew. Second I lost all my post history but who cares. Everyone knows me so post history isn't a problem.

It hurts but, I move on and enjoy this site and gaming :)

ecurbz said:

Everyone knows me so post history isn't a problem.

Are you sure it isn't the other way around?