By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Arc Rise fantsia details

40+ hours main quest plus 10 - 20 hours of side quest sounds good to me, good thing they have used all the controller options available to wii.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network

Here is the source
http://www.siliconera.com/2008/10/27/an-impromptu-chat-with-marvelous-and-the-president-of-imageepoch/
It's an interview.

"To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long you shall be resurrected from death in the church"

HM: "We’re thinking about the US from the beginning. "

That is what I like to hear. I really hope this game blows past all of their expectations and sells well. Every business works for money, but in this case, they didn't bring that up. They wanted one of their many ideas to come to fruition.

This game sounds so awesome right now. For the sake of argument, I'll look up sales of past games and maybe judge how ARF will fare.
Japan: Minimum- 30k/ Maximum: 125k. Where I think it will land? 80k
Americas: Minimum- 80k/ Maximum:225k
EU/Others: Minimum- 50k/ Maximum: 200k

So at the least, this game will sell 160k worldwide. That wouldn't make for the assumed Wii games over 200k are profitable idea, but that is the absolute least this game can sell. Maximum would be 550k worldwide. Having a new franchise starting off on the Wii like that would bode very well for Marvelous and it's games in the future.

As for how much I think this will sell, I compare it to another Marvelous game, NMH. So, I'd be happy to see this game at 300k. I know it will beat that though. It has to.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Sounds good..