By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why does stuff like this keep happening?

http://wii.ign.com/articles/916/916974p1.html

I sometimes feel like developers are intentionally doing this.  I was going to buy it but have learned to read reviews first.

Check out my games for sale eBay and Toycatacomb

I am no writer but I try

And

Finally

I am watching you!

Around the Network

Another clue that this one was going to stink was the dearth of screens and gameplay videos released before launch. If the developer is too ashamed to show the game in public, you can bet it's nothing to be proud of.

I'm looking at you, Quantum of Solace Wii.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

LOL its from Ubi what do you expect?

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

I don't usually go looking for screens and videos so I wouldn't know. Quantum of Solace is another game I was thinking of getting, oh dear.

I am no writer but I try

And

Finally

I am watching you!

yushire said:

At least a playable game, some form of quality.  I can't even imagine how bad a 3 is for FPS.

I am no writer but I try

And

Finally

I am watching you!

Around the Network
iamfanboy said:
yushire said:

At least a playable game, some form of quality.  I can't even imagine how bad a 3 is for FPS.

You really cant expect any quality with Ubi anyway, even with the DS... Most of the games from Ubi with the DS are Imagine and Petz series, and Im not exaggerating here either, its the truth.

Even I dont trust reviews Im expecting a Ubisoft game to have a lower rating than 5. I dont expecting more than that...

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

yushire said:
iamfanboy said:
yushire said:

At least a playable game, some form of quality. I can't even imagine how bad a 3 is for FPS.

You really cant expect any quality with Ubi anyway, even with the DS... Most of the games from Ubi with the DS are Imagine and Petz series, and Im not exaggerating here either, its the truth.

Even I dont trust reviews Im expecting a Ubisoft game to have a lower rating than 5. I dont expecting more than that...

One of the first games I baught from them was Red Steel...  it had a lot of AI and collision detection bugs but it wasn't a  bad game, I thought it would at least be as good as that.  Well that's one less game on my list.

I am no writer but I try

And

Finally

I am watching you!

Ubi did Red Steel for quick cash ins, it isnt bad I know, but many people played the game says its rushed its more of a promotion to make their name with the Wii owners. Thats why we've seen too many bad ports of Ubisoft games on the Wii, and yearly sequel of Rayman Raving Rabbids.

I admit I just knew Ubisoft because of the Wii, I dont even knew they made other Tom Clancy games besides Splinter Cell. What I just knew they made Prince of Persia and Rayman THATS IT...

E3 2010- Tape runs out

because its ubisoft!

i remember an interview they did with ign, they said the were happy with the graphics of BIA:DT, and they pushed the wii to its limits, well they flat out lied

11ht11 said:
because its ubisoft!

i remember an interview they did with ign, they said the were happy with the graphics of BIA:DT, and they pushed the wii to its limits, well they flat out lied

lol..I'm amused by Ubisoft and Capcom interviews these past weeks.