By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Why LBP will increase in sales next week - and sell beyond pancakes at IHOP

It seems serious at first, but its kinda hard to think that it isn't a joke after browsing through the bottom part.

Although, do you think LBP did bad?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
It seems serious at first, but its kinda hard to think that it isn't a joke after browsing through the bottom part.

Although, do you think LBP did bad?

Not at all. It did much better than I had expected. Considering the demographic of the game and how impressive most PS3 games' legs are, it did very well, and it was a fairly limited release, as well.

|Y|A|O|I|
¯¯¯¯¯¯My anti-drug™

Incandescence said:
Khuutra said:
Look

I know you think it's "clever" and all, blah blah blah people will only get this if they read all of it giggle tee hee snort

But flamebait is still flamebait, and flamebait is uncool. Why you gotta be uncool?

I am doing VGC fanboy/girl research for my own entertainment.

So you admit to flame-baiting, is what you mean to say.

This is probably going to be target for lock soon...like by friday if the initial sales report don't point to something huge!

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Khuutra said:
Incandescence said:
Khuutra said:
Look

I know you think it's "clever" and all, blah blah blah people will only get this if they read all of it giggle tee hee snort

But flamebait is still flamebait, and flamebait is uncool. Why you gotta be uncool?

Maybe... Have fun trying to find out. :3

|Y|A|O|I|
¯¯¯¯¯¯My anti-drug™

Around the Network
Incandescence said:
Khuutra said:
Incandescence said:
Khuutra said:
Look

Nice ninja edit. Sort of.

I'm not going to call for a mod to lock this or anything, but there is no greater waste of time and energy than what you have done here, and by that I mean that the people who make the arguments that you are lampooning contribute more to the site than you just did. Hold on, i think I've got somethin-

http://www.pennyarcademerch.com/pat070181.html

Oh there we go.

LBP sales has made everyone a little crazy tonight.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

ClaudeLv250 said:
LBP sales has made everyone a little crazy tonight.

Definitely. It's certainly been interesting. I'm glad I'm not emotionally invested either way.

Khuutra said:
Incandescence said:
Khuutra said:
Incandescence said:
Khuutra said:
Look

Nice ninja edit. Sort of.

I'm not going to call for a mod to lock this or anything, but there is no greater waste of time and energy than what you have done here, and by that I mean that the people who make the arguments that you are lampooning contribute more to the site than you just did. Hold on, i think I've got somethin-

http://www.pennyarcademerch.com/pat070181.html

Oh there we go.

OK. I don't care. But if it makes you feel better, then by all means, feel free to continue.

|Y|A|O|I|
¯¯¯¯¯¯My anti-drug™

Khuutra said:
Incandescence said:
Khuutra said:
Look

Please, we have more than five hundred or so members who love to flamebait. Mostly just to drive hate.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.