By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Eternal Sonata bombed, 10k 1st week(NA).

Some good RPG's just don't sell very well, ported around or not.
Look at Suikoden V - absolutely brilliant game, but it's failed to sell much more than 190 000 in three years
Some top quality games just don't seem to get the sales they deserve...perhaps hype does have a lot to do with things.

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Around the Network

Namco Bandai absolutely deserve this bomb,
A year old port from Xbox360,sell with full price.
If there are any port of TOV for PS3,
i hope that would be another bomb.
If they are sincere enough,release it simultaneously on both PS360 please.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Jason77 said:
For me i don't buy a year old game....

i did for enchanted arms, and lost planet BUT both were at highly discounted prices think EA was like 20 bux and lost planet was 30-32. but paying FULL price AKA 60 bux for a port of a year old 360 game is just stupid im sorry lol.

this

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

A game in the musical world of Chopin? Must be the curse of games that try to be artistic.

maybe now developers will start releasing multi plat games simultaneously instead of releasing them a year apart

Around the Network

Yepp it really bombed.

Was anyone expecting this game to do well ? I didn't even know it was being released.

Lets list all the negative against it.

- Year old Port
- No Trophy Support
- Full Price
- Released at a time where massive amount of NEW AAA Game is flooding the market on a weekly basis

Given the fact that I live in Australia, I won't even be seeing this little port until next year Feb (seriously Namco???). With any luck it will be release in the same timeframe as Killzone 2, Res5 and WKC and get owned a SECOND time.

I'm gonna buy this after price cut... not worth paying FULLPRICE especially this season LOL

Persona4 = WIN

PSP fanboi

I would have bought it full price if it had cool pre-order bonuses like the 360's faceplates. Now I'll just wait till it gets cheaper. I do that for all games.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence