By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Left 4 Dead Pre-Orders get Early Demo Access - Nov 6th-Nov 11th

http://www.left4dead411.com/news/2008/10/steam-pre-order-demo/

People found out on Saturday that Gamestop pre-orders for both the PC and 360 version get early access to the Left 4 Dead demo on Nov. 6th...and then all the Steam people whined like crazy.

I told them Valve would make an announcement on Monday or Tuesday, since they pretty much hibernate through the weekends, and here is the announcement.

Everybody gets the free demo on November 11th; the demo ends on November 18th, when the game releases.  Pre-orders on Steam, from Gamestop, and probably a few other retailers, will get early access on the 6th, as well as 10% off the retail price.  Can't beat that.

Can't wait for this game!  I'm currently downloading Fallout 3 to keep me busy, unfortunately Bethesda was dumb and didn't consider a pre-load...now everybody's trying to download the 6 GB game at once, and it's not pretty...ugh.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )