By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - FREE Little Big Planet Kratos codes

Me too!

Play B3yond

Around the Network

Would you share one with me?

^_^

if anyone has one left I would love to have it.

Thanks

Glenn

Is it re-useable after the first use (I used my code yesterday)? Because I want to trade my code for a Nariko sackperson.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Yes up to 5 times, I just got it so dont have any codes to trade.  If you could pm me the code it would be greatly appreciated.

Also, they expire on Jan 8th.

Thanks

Glenn

Around the Network

I'm only trading my code for a Nariko one. Sorry. :(

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

I understand, good luck.  If you don't get it traded by late on the 7th, could you pm it then?

Thanks

Glenn

What, are the codes only good until the 7th? o_O

Random game thought :

They expire on the 8th, but I dont know if its 0001AM on the 8th (just after midnight) or if its the end of the 8th (midnight on the 9th).

Glenn

Yep, I just noticed. Well... Now I need to spam my ways to a Nariko! D:

Random game thought :